A NEW START FOR A NEW YEAR – NOW HIRING FOR RECEPTIONIST/ADMINISTRATION, MOREE NSW
Due to internal promotion, a permanent position has become available for a Receptionist/Administration based in the Moree Branch, Northern NSW.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Moree team, working for a busy and dynamic business with some of the industry’s most progressive growers and producers in the North West.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, duties and responsibilities include:
- To provide excellent customer service, as the first point of contact for customers and suppliers.
- To provide a range of administration assistance and end of month procedures to the Branch Manager and Branch staff as required.
- Ensure all administration records, files and standard branch procedures are completed and filed in an orderly and efficient manner.
- To answer phone in a prompt, efficient and friendly manner with enquiries directed to the appropriate staff.
- Assist with general branch duties as required.
The successful applicant will ideally have:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Well developed computer skills including Microsoft Office suite products.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to organize, plan, prioritise and work to a timetable.
- Ability to work as part of a team to assist in achieving team objectives.
- Accounts receivable experience.
- Current drivers licence.
- Previous experience in a reception/office administration role.
If you are interested in the rural sector, experienced in customer sales, service and administration while working for a great team then this is the role for you.
Forward application together with resume by 5pm, Friday 25 January 2019 to The Branch Manager, McGregor Gourlay, PO Box 1086, Moree NSW 2400 or email email@example.com