NOW HIRING – ACCOUNTS PAYABLE COORDINATOR, MOREE
Are you an experienced administrator or bookkeeper looking for a change ?
The full time position of Accounts Payable Coordinator has become available in our Moree based Support Branch team, reporting to the Group Accountant.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the Company’s Accounts Payable Financial records.
- Completion of a range of administration and end of month procedures.
- Allocation of vendor invoices to branches for entry, entering and upload of invoices.
- Reconciliation and maintenance of vendor accounts, preparation and processing of electronic payments, corresponding with various vendors and responding to enquiries.
- Assisting with month end closing and providing supporting documentation to auditors.
- General branch duties as required.
The successful applicant will ideally have:
- Experience in office administration or bookkeeping.
- The ability to work unsupervised, strong attention to detail, ability to plan and prioritise plus work to a timetable.
- Strong written and oral skills with well developed computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work as part of a close knit team to assist in achieving team objectives.
- Willingness to keep up to date with all technical aspects of the position.
- Ability to network effectively to assist with professional development and identifying and achieving business objectives.
This position would suit an applicant seeking administrative work whilst working for a leading independent agribusiness with a long established reputation for service delivery to the rural industry. An attractive salary package will be offered inline with experience.
Please send application and resume by 5.00pm, Friday 30 March 2018 to: The Group Accountant, McGregor Gourlay, PO Box 1086, Moree NSW 2400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org