NOW HIRING for Receptionist/Administration, Inverell NSW
NOW HIRING for a permanent Receptionist/Administration role based at our Inverell Branch.
McGregor Gourlay is an independent rural services business with primary producer clients in North West NSW, South West QLD and the NSW Northern Rivers Region. With a staff of more than 100 through our network of 13 branches and associated companies, we offer a full range goods and services including agricultural chemicals, rural merchandise, fertiliser, seed, grain trading, livestock, real estate, finance, insurance and agronomic advice.
Reporting to the Branch Manager and working in a team environment, duties and responsibilities will include:
- To provide excellent service as the first point of contact for customers and suppliers.
- To provide a range of administration assistance, data entry and end of month procedures to the Branch Manager and Branch staff.
- Ensure all administration records, files and standard branch procedures are completed and filed in an orderly and efficient manner.
- To answer phone in a prompt, efficient and friendly manner and inquiries directed to the appropriate staff.
- Assist with general branch duties and customer service as required.
The successful applicant will ideally have:
- Excellent communication, customer service and data entry skills.
- Well developed computer skills including Microsoft Office suite products.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to organize, plan, prioritise and work to a timetable.
- Ability to work as part of a team, to assist in achieving team objectives.
- Experience in a reception/office administration role is preferred.
- Current drivers licence.
This position would suit an applicant seeking administrative work whilst working in an independent agribusiness with a long established reputation for service delivery to the rural industry. An understanding of the rural industry is advantageous but not essential. An attractive salary package will be offered in line with experience. Suitable applicants seeking part time or school based hours will be considered.
Forward applications together with resume by 5pm, Friday 23 November 2018 attention to: The Branch Manager, McGregor Gourlay, PO Box 41, Inverell NSW 2360 or email firstname.lastname@example.org