NOW HIRING I Agronomist, INVERELL NSW
Looking for a rewarding career in agriculture? We are now hiring for position of AGRONOMIST to be based at our INVERELL NSW branch.
This is an opportunity to join a team in a dynamic and growing business using the latest digital platforms and equipment. This is a chance to expand your skills within a team of experienced professionals with access to years of combined experience while working with some of the industry’s most progressive growers in year round cropping and livestock production.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing agronomic services to clients for a range of winter and summer crops, including advice on rotations, conservation farming, crop protection, nutrition and livestock production.
- Working with clients to develop sustainable cropping programs.
- Introducing new techniques, technologies and products to clients to optimise farm returns.
- Attendance at regular company and industry professional development activities.
The successful applicant will ideally have:
- Previous experience in an agronomy advisory role.
- A willingness to learn and work within a highly experienced agronomy and branch team to service the needs of its customers.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Well developed computer skills.
- A current drivers licence and relevant tertiary education is essential.
Working as part of highly experienced and well respected team of agronomists located throughout the branch network, this position would suit anyone wishing further their career in agronomy, in a region that has a reputation for being one of the most productive cropping areas in NSW.
An attractive salary package along with company vehicle will be offered in line with experience. If you are a qualified agronomist send application together with your resume by Friday 28 February 2020.
The General Manager, McGregor Gourlay PO Box 1086, Moree NSW 2400 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note that upon receipt of your written application, candidates will only be contacted if successful in moving into an interview stage.