NOW HIRING I SALES/ADMINISTRATION, MURWILLUMBAH NSW
Due to internal promotion, a permanent position has become available for a Sales/Administration based in Murwillumbah NSW.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Murwillumbah team, working for a busy and dynamic business with some of the industry’s most progressive growers and producers in the Tweed Valley.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, duties and responsibilities include:
- To provide excellent customer service, as the first point of contact for customers and suppliers.
- To provide a range of administration assistance and end of month procedures to the Branch Manager and Branch staff as required.
- Ensure all administration records, files and standard branch procedures are completed and filed in an orderly and efficient manner.
- To answer phone in a prompt, efficient and friendly manner with enquiries directed to the appropriate staff.
- Assist with general branch duties as required.
The successful applicant will ideally have:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Well developed computer skills including Microsoft Office suite products.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to organize, plan, prioritise and work to a timetable.
- Ability to work as part of a team to assist in achieving team objectives.
- Accounts receivable experience.
- Current drivers licence.
- Previous experience in a sales/office administration role.
If you are interested in the rural sector, experienced in customer sales, service and administration while working for a great team then this is the role for you.
Forward application together with resume by 5pm, Friday 28 February to The Branch Manager, McGregor Gourlay, Unit 3, 61-65 Quarry Road Murwillumbah NSW 2484 or email email@example.com