NOW HIRING IN MOREE- SYSTEMS & PROCESSES ASSISTANT (MATERNITY LEAVE POSITION – 12 MONTH CONTRACT)
Are you experienced in business systems and IT support and looking for a change?
The position of Systems & Processes Assistant has become available in our Moree based Support Branch team, reporting to the Systems & Processes Coordinator.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing IT help desk support to our team throughout the branch network in relation to everyday IT problems.
- Provide support to our branch network team in regards to the everyday operation of our Greentree ERP software.
- Processing end of month supplier invoices related to IT.
- Configuration and maintenance of IT equipment including PCs, mobile devices, tablets and IOT devices.
- Maintaining asset registers in regards to IT equipment.
- General branch duties as required.
The successful applicant will ideally have:
- An ability to problem solve and think outside the square.
- The ability to work unsupervised, strong attention to detail, ability to plan and prioritise plus work to a timetable.
- A keen interest in IT and experience with Windows 10 and particularly problems involving updates.
- Ability to work as part of a close knit team to assist in achieving team objectives.
- Willingness to keep up to date with all technical aspects of the position.
- Ability to network effectively with key partners to achieve business objectives.
- Experience in Greentree ERP software. This would be highly regarded but is not essential.
McGregor Gourlay is an independent rural services business with primary producer clients in North West NSW, South West QLD and the NSW Northern Rivers Region. With a staff of more than 100 through our network of 13 branches and associated companies, we offer a full range goods and services including agricultural chemicals, rural merchandise, fertiliser, seed, grain trading, livestock, real estate, finance, insurance and agronomic advice.
This position would suit an applicant seeking a challenge in the IT space, whilst working for a leading independent agribusiness with a long established reputation for service delivery to the rural industry.
This is position is a full time, 12 month contract to fill a maternity leave vacancy. An attractive salary package will be offered in-line with experience.
Please send application and resume by 5.00pm, Friday 4 May 2018 to The Systems & Processes Coordinator, McGregor Gourlay, PO Box 1086, Moree NSW 2400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org