Applications are now open for the 2023 Ian McGregor Memorial Scholarship!
McGregor Gourlay is very proud to support Country Education Foundation of Australia‘s newest scholarship, The Ian McGregor Memorial Scholarship, which is valued at $5,000 and on offer to assist students from the Gwydir region with financial expenses for their studies.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
• Be aged 16-25 years.
• Live in or attended school within CEF Gwydir region.
• Be entering first year of an undergraduate degree on a fulltime basis.
• Be studying an ag science, business, finance, or information technology related degree.
• Commit to participating in a 2-week work placement with a McGregor Gourlay branch, with mutually agreed timeframes.
• Scholarship Value – $5000 Closing date – annually at 31st December
Apply via https://cef.org.au/apply-for-a-grant