JOIN THE TEAM I NOW HIRING FOR MERCHANDISE SALES, INVERELL NSW
A permanent position has become available for Merchandise Sales Coordinator in the Inverell Branch, working in a team environment, situated in one of Australia’s most highly productive farming areas.
McGregor Gourlay is an independent rural services business with primary producer clients in North West NSW, South West QLD and the NSW Northern Rivers Region. With a staff of more than 100 through our network of 13 branches and associated companies, we offer a full range goods and services including agricultural chemicals, rural merchandise, fertiliser, seed, grain trading, livestock, real estate, finance, insurance and agronomic advice.
Reporting to the Branch Manager and working in a team environment, duties and responsibilities include:
- Excellent sales and service while providing a key point of contact for branch customers and suppliers.
- Fertiliser and seed logistics whilst building customer and supplier relationships.
- Purchasing, administration and reconciliation of inventory.
- General branch duties as required, including assisting the delivery team with the loading and unloading of trucks and deliveries to customers.
The following traits will be ideal for applicants, however training will be provided where required:
- A background that demonstrates strong commitment to customer service.
- Knowledge of the local agricultural systems and products used in the area.
- Experience in inventory management and sales in the rural industry.
- Well-developed communication and computer skills with the ability to work within an energetic, customer focused team.
- Excellent time management skills, strong attention to detail, with the ability to work as part of a team to assist in achieving team objectives.
- A current car and forklift licence, a medium rigid truck licence would be an advantage.
- This role is a key point of contact for branch customers and suppliers with a strong focus on agricultural inputs, procurement and sales.
- If you are a motivated self-starter who has a strong commitment to customer service in the rural industry with excellent merchandise, customer service and sales skills, along with inventory management experience, then apply today.
Please forward applications together with resume by 5pm, Monday 14 June 2021 attention to: The Branch Manager, McGregor Gourlay, PO Box 41, Inverell NSW 2360 or email email@example.com
*Please note that upon receipt of your written application, candidates will only be contacted if successful in moving into an interview stage.