NOW HIRING FOR ADMINISTRATION/MERCHANDISE/SALES
A casual part time position has become available for Administration/Merchandise/Sales based in Goondiwindi Qld.
McGregor Gourlay is an independent rural services business with primary producer clients in North West NSW, South West QLD and the NSW Northern Rivers Region. With a staff of more than 100 through our network of 13 branches and associated companies, we offer a full range goods and services including agricultural chemicals, rural merchandise, fertiliser, seed, grain trading, livestock, real estate, finance, insurance and agronomic advice.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Goondiwindi team, working for a busy and dynamic business with some of the industry’s most progressive growers and producers.
Reporting to the Branch Manager and working in a team environment, duties and responsibilities include:
- Excellent sales and service while providing a key point of contact for branch customers and suppliers.
- To provide a range of administration assistance and end of month procedures to the Branch Manager and Branch staff as required, including AR Invoices, stock receipting, stocktakes, customer enquiries and maintenance.
- Assisting with general branch duties as required.
The successful applicant will ideally have:
- A background that demonstrates strong commitment to customer service in the rural industry.
- Knowledge of the local agricultural systems and products used in the area.
- Experience in office administration, merchandise and sales in the rural industry.
- Well developed communication and computer skills.
- The ability to work within an energetic, customer focused team.
- Excellent time management skills, strong attention to detail, with the ability to work as part of a team to assist in achieving team objectives.
- A current car licence. A forklift licence would be beneficial but training can be arranged.
This role is a key point of contact for branch customers and suppliers. If you are a motivated self-starter who has a strong commitment to customer service in the rural industry with excellent merchandise, customer service and sales skills, along with experience in office administration, then apply today.
To apply, forward applications together with resume by 5pm, Friday 30 May 2020 to The Branch Manager, McGregor Gourlay, 18 Boodle Street, Goondwindi Qld 4390 or email email@example.com