NOW HIRING I CASUAL MERCHANDISE SALES, Murwillumbah NSW
Want a great job, want to work at the coast, BUT only want to work on a casual basis ? Well this is the role for you!!!
A casual position has become available for Merchandise Sales in Murwillumbah NSW.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Murwillumbah team, working for a busy and dynamic business with some of the industry’s most progressive growers and producers.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, duties and responsibilities include:
- To provide excellent customer service, as the first point of contact for customers and suppliers.
- To ensure a strong focus on merchandise and sales, whilst building customer and supplier relationships.
- Purchasing, administration and reconciliation of inventory.
- General branch duties as required, including assisting the delivery team with the loading and unloading of trucks and deliveries to customers.
The successful applicant will ideally have:
- A background that demonstrates strong commitment to customer service.
- Knowledge of the local agricultural systems and products used in the area.
- Experience in inventory management and sales in the rural industry.
- Well-developed communication and computer skills with the ability to work within an energetic, customer focused team.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to organize, plan, prioritise and work to a timetable.
- A current car licence is required. A forklift licence would be beneficial but training can be arranged.
If you are interested in the rural sector, experienced in customer sales and service while working for a great team then this is the role for you !
Forward applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to The Branch Manager, McGregor Gourlay, 61-65 Quarry Road, Murwillumbah NSW 2484 by 5pm Applications close 5.00pm Friday, 12 March 2021.
*Please note that upon receipt of your written application, candidates will only be contacted if successful in moving into an interview stage.