Now Hiring I Administration Assistant, Moree NSW
Due to internal promotion, we have the opportunity for a new Administration Assistant to join the Moree team!
This role is the key point of contact for branch customers and suppliers with a strong focus on customer service and administration.
The position is full-time at 40 hours a week. This is an exciting opportunity to join the McGregor Gourlay team, working for a busy and dynamic business with some of the industry’s most progressive growers and producers.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, duties and responsibilities of both roles include:
- To provide excellent customer service, as the first point of contact for customers and suppliers.
- To ensure a strong focus on sales, whilst building customer and supplier relationships.
- To provide a range of administrative assistance and end-of-month procedures to the Branch Manager and Branch staff as required.
- Ensure all administration records, files, and standard branch procedures are completed and filed in an orderly and efficient manner.
The successful applicants will ideally have:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Well-developed computer skills including Microsoft Office suite products.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to organise, plan, prioritise and work to a timetable.
- The ability to work within an energetic, customer-focused team to assist in achieving team objectives
- Previous experience in sales and office administration.
- A current car licence. A forklift licence would be beneficial but training can be arranged.
If you are interested in the rural sector, experienced in customer sales, service and administration while working for a great team then either of these is the role for you!
A drivers licence is essential. A forklift licence would be beneficial but training can be arranged.
Please forward your application attention to the Branch Manager Moree, together with your resume via email to email@example.com by 5pm, Friday 7th May 2021 or drop into the branch at 419 Frome Street, Moree.
*Please note that upon receipt of your written application, candidates will only be contacted if successful in moving into an interview stage.