WANTED I INVENTORY CONTROLLER/MERCHANDISE SALES, GRAFTON NSW
A permanent full time position has become available for an Inventory Controller/Merchandise Sales based at Grafton NSW. This is an exciting opportunity to join the Grafton team, working for a busy and dynamic business with some of the industry’s most progressive growers and producers on the Northern Rivers.
McGregor Gourlay is an independent rural services business with primary producer clients in North West NSW, South West QLD and the NSW Northern Rivers Region. With a staff of more than 100 through our network of 13 branches and associated companies, we offer a full range goods and services including agricultural chemicals, rural merchandise, fertiliser, seed, grain trading, livestock, real estate, finance, insurance and agronomic advice.
Working closely with the branch management team, responsibilities will include:
- Purchasing, Administration and Reconciliation of inventory.
- Customer service and sales within the branch.
- Assisting in the development of sales strategies.
- Preparation and updating of product forecasts.
- Liaising with suppliers and transport companies.
- Coordinating deliveries to customers.
- Loading and unloading of vehicles.
- Warehouse support.
The successful applicant will ideally have:
- A background that demonstrates strong commitment to customer service in the rural industry.
- Knowledge of the local agricultural systems and products used in the area.
- Experience in inventory management and sales in the rural industry.
- Well-developed communication and computer skills with the ability to work within an energetic, customer focused team.
- Excellent time management skills, strong attention to detail, with the ability to work as part of a team to assist in achieving team objectives.
- A current car and forklift licence.
- A medium rigid truck licence would be an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work closely with branch management to continue the growth, whilst being part of a larger organisation that has a long established reputation for outstanding service delivery in the rural industry.
Please send application and resume to the Branch Manager, 42 Hyde Street, Grafton NSW 2460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close 5.00pm Friday, 12 March 2021.