NOW HIRING I Customer Service, Bellata NSW
- Opportunity for Career Development
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Dynamic and Growing Business
McGregor Gourlay has been serving primary producers for over 120 years. For generations we’ve worked hard to provide the very best service to primary producers, constantly evolving to meet their needs.
McGregor Gourlay provides excellent products, services and advice to help farmers get the best out of their land with branches located across North West NSW, the NSW Northern Rivers, and the South West QLD Border Regions. We recognise the importance of the rural communities in which we operate and work as a team to positively engage and contribute to ensure the sustainability of agriculture.
The business today offers a highly customer focused approach and specialise in the areas of chemicals, fertiliser, seed, agronomy services, rural merchandise, livestock, property and water equipment. We work to deliver on our commitments and continuously seek ways to improve.
Based at our Bellata Branch, you will become an integral member of our vibrant and dynamic team. You will have the exciting opportunity to engage with and support some of the industry’s most progressive growers and producers in the region.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Customer service.
- Stock management – receipt and dispatch of goods.
- Inventory control.
- Maintenance of yard and machinery.
- Forklift operation.
- On-farm deliveries.
The successful applicant will ideally:
- Hold a current drivers licence.
- Hold or be willing to obtain a truck licence.
- Hold or be willing to obtain a forklift licence.
- Preferably have customer service and inventory experience.
- Preferably have agricultural knowledge and background.
- Have excellent communication and computer skills with the ability to work within an energetic, customer focused environment.
To be considered for this position please contact Amy Carrigan on 0419 295 369 or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications close Thursday, 7 April 2022.